John McCambley, Founder & Chief Producer at Marketing Masterclass Series
A former head of marketing with over 15 years ‘Big Brand’ experience. John has worked for a number of global organisations and award-winning marketing agencies across the UK, Europe and North America.
As a retail graduate from the University of Ulster, John started his career with Sainsbury’s as a graduate trainee manager, and was a member of their first-ever Northern Ireland management team, helping to set-up and manage a busy trading department at Sainsbury’s Ballymena branch, which opened in 1996.
Since then, John has held a number of senior marketing roles at brands such as – British American Tobacco (Northern Ireland), NXP Semiconductors (Hamburg), Future Electronics Inc (Montreal), KPMG Nunwood and Stickyeyes (Leeds).
Launching the Marketing Masterclass Series
In 2015, he created the Marketing Masterclass Series with the sole vision of developing a stronger events infrastructure for the many marketers and thought-leaders based in the North of England, and providing them with an engaging learning experience.
John has since managed to successfully produce and deliver a number of innovative events across the North of England – Powered by industry leaders from the world of digital, content, social, PR, creative, insight & strategy.
With exciting plans in the pipeline for the next phase of expansion, he’s keen to hear from anyone who’d like to be part of the exciting journey – which has just begun!
Previous events include:
- Digital Content Leaders Masterclass – Manchester
- Paid & Biddable Leaders Masterclass – Leeds
- Data & Insight Leaders Masterclass – Manchester
- Search Leaders Masterclass – Manchester
- UX Leaders Masterclass – Manchester
- PR & Social Leaders Masterclass – Manchester
- Content Leaders Masterclass – Manchester
- Digital Leaders Masterclass – Leeds
- Brand & Audience Engagement Masterclass – Leeds
- Marketing Leaders Masterclass – Leeds