With just 1-week to go until the Digital Leaders Masterclass #DLMLeeds kicks-off at the Round Foundry Media Centre in Leeds on Tuesday 3rd November, the scene is set for what promises to be an action-packed day of learning for all delegates.
Attended by a senior digital audience from many of the UK’s most reputable brands, delegates will have the opportunity to a listen to a series of talks from industry experts including Epiphany, Jaywing, Bloom, Search Laboratory and We Are Social, as well as the opportunity to take part in the special ‘Brand Protection’ roundtable led by Igniyte.
#DLMLeeds is the 3rd installment in the ‘Marketing Leaders Masterclass Series’, with plans already in place for the launch of the ‘Content Leaders Masterclass‘ on Tuesday 26th January 2016 in Manchester.
- Tom Salmon, Managing Director at Epiphany
- Mitch Vidler, Head of Digital Analysis at Jaywing
- Gavin Shore, Creative Director at Jaywing
- Tom Ollerton, Marketing & Innovation Director at We Are Social
- Alex Craven, CEO at Bloom
- Ian Harris, CEO at Search Laboratory
- Caroline Skipsey, Managing Partner at Igniyte
The masterclass will be officially chaired by The Digital Strategy Unit’s Founder David Crawford.
To find out more details about the speakers, agenda and delegates who are attending, please view the official brochure below.